Residence in Andorra
This kind of residence offers an attractive and simple route for high net-worth individuals and their families to live in the principality of Andorra. It’s a fast route to get permanent residence in a low taxation jurisdiction.
Benefits and Features
Andorran residence gives the following benefits to its holders:
• Allows free travel to Spain and France for citizens out of the Schengen area.
• Andorran residence permits obtaining Schengen and other visas faster and easier for those citizens.
• To reside within the territory of the Principality of Andorra.
• You may engage in activities aimed at managing your wealth, which includes being a director of those Andorran companies in which you hold a stake of at least 50%. You are not allowed to receive any remuneration in your capacity of director. On the other hand, you may receive dividends from the Andorran company.
The processing time of this type of visa from 3 to 6 months.
To obtain the residence permit of Andorra, you need the following:
• Proof of income of 300% of the annual minimum salary in Andorra + 100% additional for each dependant person.
• Minimum investment required: EUR 350,000 in Andorran assets (Real State, Andorran Bank Deposit, Andorran Investment fund).
• Refundable deposit to INAF* for EUR 50,000 + EUR 10,000 for each dependant person.
• No economic activity in Andorra.
• For renovation of residence you have to presence in Andorra for at least 90 days.
If you want to get the first free consultation — leave your details and we will contact you.