Residence without working permision in Spain
This type of residence allows the applicant to live in the Territory of Spain without the «Right to work»
Benefits and Features
• This type of residence allows the applicant to travel throughout mainland Europe under the Schengen Agreement.
• The applicant will be able to extend the residence without having to leave Spain.
• This type of residence allows the applicant to stay in Spain for a period exceeding 90 days.
• To obtain this type of residence it is non compulsory to own a property in Spain; enough to conclude a long-term lease.
• This type of residence allows the applicant to have a business in Spain while work is prohibited, the applicant may offer employment to Spanish Nationals or foreign citizens who have the right to work.
The processing time of this type of residence is from 3 to 6 months.
• Confirmation of availability of sufficient money funds at the time of residence application or confirmation of the presence of a stable source of sufficient income for a normal level of residence of the applicant and his family.
• The applicant cannot be in Spain illegally.
• The applicant cannot possess a criminal record in Spain or the country of their residence for crimes that corresponds to Spanish legislation.
• On arrival in Spain you have to obtain the resident card.
“Carbajo&Partners” will help you to draw up documents and move to Spain!
If you want to get the first free consultation — leave your details and we will contact you.
These packages are for the information purposes only. Please contact us for the final proposal.