Student Visa Spain
This visa allows the foreign citizen to apply for education purpose.
Benefits and Features
There are 2 types of student’s visa «short-term» visa (up to 180 days) and «long-term» visa (over 180 days).
• The «long-term» student visa entitles the holder to reside in Spain for a year with the option of a further extension in Spain.
• «Long-term» visa of allows the applicant to travel throughout mainland Europe under the ‘Schengen Agreement’.
• With a student visa, the applicant will be able to combine study with work (no more than 4 hours per day).
• If the applicant receives a long-term visa (more than 180 days) the applicant receives a resident’s card which can be extended without leaving Spain.
Formulation of this format of visa takes a month from the date of submission to the Consulate.
Terms and Documents
• The documents must be submitted directly to the Consulate General of Spain.
• With the long-term visa, the applicant after enter the territory of Spain must within 1 month he/she must request for a resident’s card to the local municipality (Government)
“Carbajo&Partners” will help you realize your dream — to live and study in Spain.
If you want to get the first free consultation — leave your details and we will contact you.